About the mobility of the teaching staff.
For the first time, in 2015, KazAST began training PhD doctors in foreign universities. 14 teachers of KazAST study in doctoral studies at universities of Bulgaria and China.
2016 – 2017
For the first time in the framework of academic mobility on the program Erasmus + Andrushchishin I.F., professor, head of the department of Theoretical basis of physical education and sport was invited to the Lithuanian Sports University to give lectures in December 2016.
In the framework of the “Invited Professor” program, the dean of the faculty of Olympic sports, associate professor Lesbekova R.B. was invited to give lectures to students of the Faculty of Physical Education of the Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno December 2016.
As part of academic mobility under the Erasmus + November 2016 program, Professor of the Lithuanian Sports University, Honored Coach of Lithuania Antanas Skarbalius was invited to give lectures to students at KazAST.
Tatyana Yancheva, Science Vice-Rector and International office, Doctor of Psychology, Professor at the National Sports Academy named after “Vasil Levski” was invited to give lectures for faculty members, undergraduates and doctoral students of the Academy since November 23 to November 27, 2016, within the framework of external academic mobility of teaching staff.
In addition, the Department of International office organized seminar for students, coaches and teachers with delegation from France, in particular, with the Training Center (Paris) on the theme “Educational system in France. Experience exchange”.
Also, by the department support of KazAST organized the International Scientific and Practical Conference on the topic “European standards of fitness, physical activity and healthy lifestyle”, in May 2017, at the initiative of the Lithuanian Sports University.
A meeting was held between KazAST leadership and the delegation of the University of Economics, which is located in the city of Bydgoszcz (Poland) on April 6, 2017.
Aim of the meeting:
– Official signing of an agreement on the Erasmus project;
– Inclusion of KazAST in international projects of the University of Economics, including internships for teachers and students, certification;
– Scientific cooperation;
– 2-degree education;
– Joint projects.
2017 – 2018
Andrushchishin I.F. and Dyusupova R.A. were invited to the National Sports Academy to participate in the Scientific Congress dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Academy.
In March 2018, Imangulova T.V. and Dyusupova R.A. were invited by the Lithuanian Sports University under the Erasmus program to give a course on tourism.
In June, Satybaldina A.E. and Zakiryanov B.K. were invited to the Lithuanian Sports University to discuss further collaboration between universities.
As part of academic mobility under the Erasmus + program in May 2018, professor from the Lithuanian Sports University, Biruta Švagžiienė, and Associate Professor Rita Gruodite-Raciene, specializing in Physical Education and Sport, was invited to give lectures in the specialty Tourism.
The scientists and professors were invited to the Kazakh Academy of Sports and Tourism as part of the external academic mobility:
- Ulrich Hartmann February 2018. – Professor of the University of Leipzig, specialty “Physical education and sport”;
- In April 2018, Professor Ronald Maughan and his wife, Professor Susan M Shirreffs from the University of St. Andrews (United Kingdom), specialty “Physical education and sport”;
- Professor Platonov Vladimir Nikolaevich and Bulatova Marina Mikhailovna from the National University of Physical Education and Sport of Ukraine.
- Professor Mehmet Guoglu Gazi University (Republic of Turkey) with a degree in Physical culture and sport;
- PhD doctor Lyubov Skavronskaya – University of Griffith, Queensland with a degree in Tourism in March 2018.
- Professors Platonov Vladimir Nikolaevich and Bulatova Marina Mikhailovna from the National University of Physical Education and Sport of Ukraine.
- Professor Smolensky A.V. from the Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sports, Youth and Tourism (Moscow);
- Professor Gunina L.M. from the National Anti-Doping Center, (Ukraine).
- Professor Dusenko S.V. from the Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sports, Youth and Tourism (Moscow) in the specialty “Tourism”;
Teachers of academy studying abroad
Bulgaria (Varna): Tulbayeva A.T. Zhaksybekova D.S. Omarova N.A.;
China: Bakyt E., Kalym E., Nurbek Sh., Kabdygani D.
The list of KazAST teachers who study at the doctoral program and defended a thesis at the National Sports Academy named after V. Levski (Bulgaria):
|№||Full name||Theme of doctoral research||Specialization|
|1||Abildabekov Sabit Akimbaevich||«Regional aspects of physical development of the Kazakhstan school students taking into account morph-metric indicators».||Physical education and sport|
|Influence of basketball on physical preparedness of students of different sport specializations.||
Physical education and sport
|3||Akhmetkarim Mart||The value of the Kazakh national plays in preparation of basketball-players.||
Physical education and sport
|4||Zhunisbek Dinara Nurgalykkyzy||Features of influence of handball and movable games on physical preparation of students.||
Physical education and sport
|5||Kuderiev Zhanibek Kalbekovich||Socio-pedagogical role of folk-national games.||Physical education and sport|
|6||Nasiyev Ermek Kadyrbekovich||«Using of technical actions of the national struggle ‘Kazakh kuresy’ in judo»||Physical education and sport|
|7||Irgebayev Maksat Islyamovich||Optimization of loading of tourists during realization of mountain hikes in different category of complication.||Physical education and sport|
|8||Espenbetov Nurkeldi Sataevich||The value of labors of travelers-researchers for development of tourism in the mountain districts of Kazakhstan.||Physical education and sport|
Abildabekov Sabit Akimbaevich passed nostrification and confirmed the degree of doctor PhD.