Involvement of foreign scientists for lecturing
In the framework of academic mobility, foreign highly qualified specialists in the field of physical culture, sports and sports medicine were invited:
- Atsushi Agihara, Professor, Doctor of PhD, Japan University of Waseda – a course of lectures on the problems of physical education and public health;
- Wang Zipu, Professor of the Beijing Capital Institute of Physical Culture – a course of lectures on the development of physical culture and sports industry in China;
- Platonov Vladimir Nikolaevich, Ph.D., Academician of the National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine, Kiev – a course of lectures on the problems of Olympic sports and sports of higher achievements;
- Bulatova Maria Mihailovna, Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, President of the Olympic Academy of Ukraine. National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine, Kiev – a course of lectures on the problems of the Olympic movement, national systems of physical education, the peculiarities of playing sports in different climatic conditions;
- Sopov Vladimir Fedorovich, Professor, Head of the Department of Psychology of the Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sports, Youth and Tourism, President of the Regional Community of Russian Sports Psychologists – a course of lectures on sports psychology;
- EgleKemeryte – Riaubiene, Ph.D., Professor of the Lithuanian University of Edukology (Lithuania, Vilnius) – a course of lectures on “Physiology of Sports”;
- Kolev Nikolai Nedkov, Ph.D., Professor of the National Sports Academy.
- Vasil Levski (Bulgaria, Sofia) – a course of lectures on “Theory of Sport”;
- Levshin Igor Viktorovich, doctor, professor of the National State University of Physical Culture, Sport and Health. P.F. Lesgaft (Russia, St. Petersburg) – a course of lectures on the subject “Sports Physiology”;
- Chin Ming Kai Paul, PhD, professor from the USA – a course of lectures on “Theory of Sport”;
- Victor Yudin, doctor PhD, professor from the USA – a course of lectures on sport of higher achievements;
- Almaz Tolembekov, PhD, professor from Canada – a course of lectures on management in physical culture and sports.
In 2014, with the support of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan NA. Nazarbayev and President of the International Olympic Committee Thomas Bach, the International Scientific Congress “Olympic Sport and Sport for All” was held on the basis of the Academy. Representatives from more than 30 countries of the world community and domestic scientists from 26 universities of the country took part in the event.
All participants of the congress were acquainted with the activities of KazAST, which was highly appreciated by the international sports community.