Conditions for admission
For admission to the specialty 5B010800 – “Physical Culture and Sports” it is necessary to pass: the history of Kazakhstan and reading literacy. On the basis of KazAST, 2 creative examinations are conducted: general physical training and specialization
When entering the specialty 5В090200 – Tourism, 5В091200 – Restaurant business and hotel business, they rent the first unit of UNT: history of Kazakhstan, mathematical literacy and literacy of reading, the second block (profile subjects): geography and a foreign language.
Graduates of colleges entering under the reduced form of training, pass:
On specialty 5B010800 – “Physical Culture and Sport” – general discipline (creative examination) and profiling discipline (Fundamentals of Pedagogy and Psychology).
On the specialty «Physical Culture and Sport «enrollment is made according to the results of UNT or complex testing (CT) and creative examinations (FCC).
On the specialty 5B090200 – “Tourism” – general disciplines (Geography) and profiling discipline (Organization of tourist activities).
On specialty 5B091200 – “Restaurant business and hotel business” – general disciplines (History of Kazakhstan) and profiling discipline (Organization of service in restaurants and hotel facilities).
On specialty “Tourism”, ” Restaurant business and hotel business ” enrollment is made according to the results of UNT or complex testing (CT).
List of documents to be submitted to the admissions office:
- Document of education (original)
- The certificate of UNT or complex testing (CT)
- Medical certificate (form 086-U)
- Chest X-rayed (original)
- Copy of the identity card – 8 pcs.
- Photos 3×4 – 8 pieces.
- Diplomas of international and republican competitions.
Terms of acceptance of documents:
- To participate in CT (comprehensive testing) graduates of secondary schools of past years, college graduates, documents are accepted from 01 to 20 June 2017.
- For passing creative exams – from 10 to 17 July, 2017 (specialty “Ph Culture and Sport”).
- To participate in the competition for the award of a state grant from July 23 to July 31, 2017.
- To participate in a repeat Test (on a paid branch) from 01 to 08 August 2017.
Address of the admissions committee of KazAST:
Almaty, Abay Avenue 83/105, room number 111, number 114.
Phone: +8 (727) 292-38-21