The Department of Science and Post-Graduate Education carries out the organization and control of scientific research work in all educational and scientific departments of KazAST.
The scope of the department includes:
– organization and control over the provision of scientific guidance and the preparation of dissertations of doctoral students and undergraduates;
– organization and control over the conduct of scientific research at the faculties, departments, scientific research institute of sports of KazTEST;
– information support about scientific achievements and works on the profile of the academy in the CIS countries;
– Conducting scientific conferences of KazAST and other events related to the research activities of the university;
– organization and control of publishing activities: preparation and publication of the theoretical and theoretical journal “Theory and Methods of Physical Culture”, a collection of scientific articles of students and young scientists, programs and collections of proceedings of conferences, congresses;
– Coordination work with the relevant departments of the Ministry of Education and Science and the Committee for Supervision and Attestation in Science and Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
– oversees the work of the student scientific society (SSS) and the Council of Young Scientists (SMU);