Center for training, retraining and advanced training of staff.
In the modern world, the acquisition of a second higher education often becomes a necessity. In KazAST, the center for training, retraining and advanced training of staff, which provides training for specialists in reduced educational programs, with an accelerated period of study in the following specialties:
- 5В010800 “Physical Culture and Sport”.
- 5B090200 “Tourism”.
- 5В091200 “Restaurant business and hotel business”.
The term of training of secondary vocational education of the corresponding profile is 3 years, after the higher professional, regardless of the profile, 2 years. The form of training is correspondence. Courses of professional development are organized in the center.
Form of study: correspondence.
Languages of instruction: Kazakh, Russian.
Training conditions: training is provided by state grants and on a contractual basis.
A package of documents:
- Documents on higher education (diploma and application).
- Personal list of records and a document confirming work activity (for persons who have worked experience).
- Photos 3 × 4 (6 pcs).
- Medical certificate form 086-U.
- Copy of the identity card.
- Address certificate from the service center
KAZAKH ACADEMY OF SPORT AND TOURISM
050022, Almaty, Abay Ave. 83/105
ADMISSION COMMITTEE OF THE ACADAMY
Phone: +8 (727) 292-38-21
Tourism Faculty +8 (727) 292-14-81
Olympic Spot Faculty +8 (727) 292-24-21
Professional and Individual Spot Faculty +8 (727) 292-78-29