2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE
Within the framework of “Regulation on Mevlana Exchange Programme” published in Official Journal on 23.08.2011 / no:28034 and “Principles and Procedures on Use, Accounting of the Amounts to be transferred to Higher Education Institutions and Other Relevant Matters on the Payments to be made in the Scope of Mevlana Exchange Programme” accepted in the Council of Higher Education Executive Board on 07.07.2011; the execution of Mevlana Exhange Programme by the signatory national higher education institutions and their international partners in 2018-2019 academic year is approved according to the below mentioned Schedule:
Receiving the Applications for the Exchange Programme 05 February 2018 – 26 February 2018 (Deadline)
Incoming Students- The requirements for being a Mevlana Exchange Programme Incoming Student are:
- To be studying at associate degree, bachelor degree, master degree or phd degree of higher education programmes,
- Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on 4.00.
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3.00 on 4.00 scale, (You should convert this grade to percentage system.
- Language score: Minimum English/Turkish Proficiency Level: B2. The students obliged to prove his/her proficiency.
During the evaluation, 50% of grade point average and 50% of language scores are taken into account and students are ranked using cumulative value of these two factors. The students studying in their first year at associate or bachelor degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degrees cannot participate in this programme at their first semester.
1 Term for the period of study is 4 months.
2 Incoming students will receive more than 500 Turkish Liras (TL) per month.
Necessary Documents (For Students)
- Candidate Student Application Form (You can find in the e-mail attachment.)
- Foreign Language Document
Incoming Academic Staff
- Necessary Documents (For Academic Staff):
- Academic Staff Mobility Programme (You can find in the e-mail attachment.)
- Academic CV
Necessary Informations about Academic Staff:
Academic staff could participate in 2018-2019 Mevlana Exchange Program for minimum 2 weeks, maximum 3 months. Travel costs are covered by the “Mevlana” exchange program.